Meet Hamden & Guilford Oral Surgeon Dr. Conforti, DDS
Brooklyn, New York
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York (1985)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- School of Dental Medicine at the State University of New York at Stony Brook (1982)
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences
- Polytechnic Institute of New York (1978)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Diplomate
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – Fellow
- Connecticut Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Shoreline Dental Society – Past President
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
Yale-New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus, New Haven, CT
Phil has authored or co-authored numerous scientific articles relating to craniofacial trauma and cervical spine injuries. He has been actively involved in resident education at the Hospital of St. Raphael’s training program (now Yale) and served on the admission committee there for 18 years. He was the recipient of the Bernard Levine Attending of the Year Award in 2004.
Phil’s outside interests include cooking, music, tennis & pistol shooting. He resides in Guilford with his wife, Theresa.
Trust in the Best for Your Oral Surgery Needs!
We provide a caring, nurturing environment where your comfort and health is of primary importance.Hamden Office Guilford Office Schedule an Appointment